The Best In The Desert finished their race season strong with the Bluewater Desert Challenge in Parker, AZ last month. The race was made up of a scenic and challenging 23-mile-long loop course along the Colorado River. And it happened to be the same location where the 2020 series started back in January. After a rollercoaster of a year Justin Lofton won first place overall as well as the Maxxis Triple Crown.
Justin says, “Picking up the overall was a great way to end the 2020 BITD season. It was a difficult year and my team and partners never gave in. Looking forward to 2021. The weekend went great picking up the win Saturday and 3rd on Sunday. The strategy was just about to go out and go as fast we could. We had one flat on Sunday which put us back a couple spots physically on course.”
Watch the all new episode of AhBeef above and more info on Justin’s wheels below.
- The next generation of the ultimate race wheel — Lighter. Stronger. Faster.
- Countless race wins and championship honors across multiple classes
- Solid A356 aluminum construction with proprietary heat treatment
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.4 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Increased room for clearance of larger brake calipers
- 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Mega strong 4000 lbs. load rating
- Custom bolt drilled bolt patterns and hub openings available