Method '74 Vehicle Breakdown.
The Method 74 F100 is cross over from the classic truck of the 70's to the cleanest race truck to ever line up. Do not let the simple design fool you, this truck is a lean mean off-roading machine. If you haven't drooled over this truck at a show before then come out to Offroad Expo this weekend! Bring a drool rag. We will not provide them.
Digital ignition system
- 3.5 bypass shocks
- 2.5 coil carriers
- 2.5 hydraulic bump stops
- Leadman navigation system
- Ipad bluetooth lights
- Custom I-beam's/ radius arms
- rear trailing arms
- front spindles & hubs
- TCS swaybar & links
- Fiberglass front fenders and hood by AutoFab
- OEM replacement grill & interior doors by LMC truck
- Aluminum dash/console and panels by alloy studios
- Sparco race seats
& steering wheel
- Gas tank is a Custom 110 ga fuel cell built by Alloy Studios
- Ididit adjustable steering column
Enjoy These Photos
Jake Velasco Race Prep ( JVRP
) built this beauty from the ground up!
When Jake Velasco is not building amazing race trucks, he likes to sculpt in the hills of El Cajon.