If you live and breathe for off road racing, the Method Race Wheels 103 beadlock wheel is what you need. Racing down at Baja, the Mint 400, King of The Hammers or Best In The Desert, the 103 is a force to be reckoned with. A truly winning wheel that can be seen on trophy trucks driven by Luke McMillin, Dan McMillin, Justin Lofton, Cameron Steele and many more. Available in 17-inch with five and six bolt wheel patterns.
- The next generation of the ultimate race wheel — Lighter. Stronger. Faster.
- Countless race wins and championship honors across multiple classes
- Solid A356 aluminum construction with proprietary heat treatment
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.4 beadlock ring
- Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Increased room for clearance of larger brake calipers
- 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Mega strong 4000 lbs. load rate
" CALL BEFORE ORDERING "
BRAKE FITMENT TECHNICAL DRAWINGS
MR103 | 15x8 | -24
MR103 | 17x9 | -12
MR103 | 17x9 | +25