1. Break tire bead on original equipment inner rear wheel.
2. Remove factory valve stem from original inner rear wheel.
3. Clean valve stem hole and surfaces that rubber grommet will contact to ensure proper seal.
4. Place valve extension through valve hole with grommet on the inside of the wheel.
5. Apply included thread locking compound before fastening nut. Install clamp nut and torque to 40 in-lbs.
6. Be sure valve is clear between spokes and not contacting outer wheel.
7. Reseat tire by inflating until bead pops back onto beadseat.
8. Spray soapy water around valve stem to confirm valve is properly sealed with no leaks.
9. Balance assembled inner rear wheel and tire.
10. Adjust inflation pressure tomanufacturer’s recommendation.
11. Reinstall wheel on the vehicle.
12. Outer wheel should be installed so inner and outer valve stems are 180º opposite each other.
© 2021 Method Race Wheels. | 1.866.779.8604
Stay in the Know.
Sign up for our newsletter and save 10% off your first Apparel order; and you'll also be the first to hear about new products, sales, and special offers, too!