Since 2006 Subiefest has been gathering Subaru enthusiasts together for a massive car gathering. With the pandemic going around they’ve strategically switched it up and went for a parade format. They also decided to go for a Guinness World Record for the largest Subaru parade.
The Subaru gathering was set at the Orange County Fair and Events Center in Costa Mesa, CA and even brought familiar faces such as Bucky Lasek who had all of his cars on display. With so many Subaru owners it was also a good time to ask for donations to Feeding America which is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization.
At the end of the day the total numbers that rolled through was an astonishing 1,751 Subarus which triples the previous record that was made in 2015. Many of the wheels we spotted were the quintessential 502 Rally Series wheel. Did your car get spotted? Check out the gallery below.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Over engineered to exceed SAE 2530 specifications
- Unique 10 windowed design with debossed details and METHOD logos
- Bolt-on center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Strong 1850 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Wheels will clear Subaru STI with Brembo brakes