It’s a short course showdown at TCB Ranch with our dudes Darren Parsons with his Ford Ranger and Nick Isenhouer with his Ford F-150 against our friends at Hoonigans Hert and Danger Dan with their Polaris RZR.
First you see Danger Dan and Hert take a lap around their newest UTV project Polaris RZR. That’s immediately followed by a ride-along with Nick’s F-150 and Darren Parsons Ford Ranger. Hert is undeniably excited to ride along with Darren. At the end of the video the pros switch out their trophy truck keys and hope into the Polaris RZR for a test drive. With zero mechanical sympathy Darren goes full send while testing different settings in the RZR.
Nick Isenhouer and Darren Parsons are rolling on our 103 beadlock wheels . Read more about these wheels below.
- The next generation of the ultimate race wheel — Lighter. Stronger. Faster.
- Countless race wins and championship honors across multiple classes
- Solid A356 aluminum construction with proprietary heat treatment
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.4 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Increased room for clearance of larger brake calipers
- 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Mega strong 4000 lbs. load rating
- Custom bolt drilled bolt patterns and hub openings available
A more street friendly and street legal alternative to the 103 beadlock wheels are the 315 wheels from our Street Series.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Street legal version of the 103 beadlock race wheel
- Firm 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Machined pockets in outer lip for weight savings
- Replaceable MRW stainless steel lip bolts with optional colors available
- Bolt-on center cap — push through cap for 8 lug applications
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty