The 701 and 703 Bead Grip wheels are now available in a brilliant machined finish! Both wheels were designed to handle the toughest trails and anything your next adventure throws your way. Exclusive to Method, Bead Grip technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that would traditionally require beadlock wheels to ensure tires didn’t debead. The integrated Bead Grip grooves, found on both the inner and outer bead seat, engage the tire bead for a stronger hold under extreme side load and lower air pressures. The wheel’s 'safety hump' also provides a more aggressive profile which further stabilizes the tire bead in the seat.
Both the 701 and 703 Bead Grip wheels feature a solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction, super strong 2650 lbs and 3640 lbs load ratings, patented Bead Grip technology, and an industry’s best lifetime structural warranty.
701 MACHINED BEAD GRIP IMAGE GALLERY
701 BEAD GRIP - MACHINED
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precision machined + clear coat finish
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Machined matching snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings