GNCC Contingency Program 2021
Welcome racers! We’d like to thank you for your interest in joining the GNCC Contingency Program and the Method Race Wheels team. For this year’s GNCC series we’ll be picking three random entrants after each race weekend to win $500 cash prize and a set of Street Series wheels for your ride. At the end of the year, we will pick one grand prize winner who will get $10,000 and a set of wheels! The more races you enter, the bigger chance of winning the grand prize!
In order to qualify fill out the sign-up sheet below, apply a Method Race Wheel decal under the visor on your helmet, post a photo on Instagram and tag us at @methodracewheels and use hashtag #MRWGNCC.
See helmet photo for reference. Remember you have to register for each race, and it doesn’t matter where you place at the race, you will still have a chance to win! Get out there, race hard, be safe and be the reason why we’re lighter, stronger and faster.
Terms, Conditions, and Rules of Participation:
- At every GNCC round there will be a Method Representative to hand out MRW helmet decal sheet, with contingency information to everyone coming through the gate. This person will be in MRW apparel and under a MRW canopy, and you can pick up your stickers here.
- Contingency decal must be under the visor on helmet, no exceptions.
- Each rider must do one social media post with logo visible on helmet and use the hashtag #MRWGNCC.
- 3 winners will be picked after each round and verified by the GNCC entry list and racers social media.
- Each winner will receive: 1 set of street wheels and $500 cash
- Year-end contingency grand prize: At the end of each year Method will pick one (1) winner out of everyone who signed up. It only takes one race to enter but if a racer completed multiple races she/she would have multiple entries and a bigger chance of getting the year end grand prize. Ex: One race entry, One Grand Prize entry. Four Race Entries, Four Grand Prize entries.
- Year-end winner will receive - $10,000.00 cash and 1 set of street wheels.