It’s back to back wins for the McMillin dynasty this year as Luke McMillin takes 1 st place at the Best In The Desert Silver State 300. At the end of the day McMillin and team had an official time of 03:48:43. While a few unexpected turn of events occured, McMillin was named winner a few days after the race was over.
McMillin says he hadn’t seen the course until race day, but his plan of attack was to just keep moving. Coming in to Pit 5, McMillin got news that the race was being cut short due to a wildfire spreading on the course. This shortened the course by many mile and moved the finish line to Pit 6. McMillin runs Method’s 103 Race Series wheel.
- Solid A356 aluminum construction with proprietary heat treatment
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.1 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Increased room for clearance of larger brake calipers
- Mega strong 4000 lbs. load rating
- Custom bolt drilled bolt patterns and hub openings available
You can get the same look for your off-road street truck with the 315 Street Series wheel. It’s a street legal wheel with the same style cues as the 103 Race Series.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Streel legal version of the 103 beadlock race wheel
- Firm 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Machined pockets in outer lip for weight savings
- Replaceable MRW stainless steel lip bolts with optional colors available
- Bolt-on center cap — push through cap for 8 lug applications
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
Also as a bonus we’ve uploaded some in-car footage of one of McMillin’s runs. Enjoy.