The hype for the new Ford Bronco continues as Ford collaborates with respected leading off-road aftermarket companies to expand growth of parts and accessories for customers to customize their own Bronco. These companies include RTR Vehicles, ARB 4X4 Accessories and 4 Wheel Parts and will have four custom Bronco and Bronco Sport SUVs on display at this year’s 2021 Easter Safari event in Moab, Utah. The two you might be interested in is the four-door Outer Banks Series and the 4 Wheel Parts four-door Black Diamond series SUV.
First is the Outer Banks series that starts its life with the Standard Package and packed with accessories such as JAC Products rock rail, Air Design fender flares, Trail Armor rocker panel covers by Lund a Rigid 40-inch curved LED lightbar. Outdoor adventures were considered as a matte black hood wrap and Covercraft windshield sunscreen have been added to reduce glare. Inside you’ll find more accessories including a DC Safety rear cargo organizer with roadside assistance, a Tuft MOLLE straps a security drawer below and a Console Vault center console. Make your way to the wheels and you’ll find the quintessential Method Race Wheels 305 Street Series wheels.
The Bronco by 4 Wheel Parts includes their own modular front bumper, skid plate and winch platform, heavy-duty suspension components, custom roof rack and light mounts. On the roof you’ll find a Smittybilt overhead tent and camping gear, awning and refrigerator/air system. The 4 Wheel Parts Bronco has been fitted with Method Race Wheels 310 Street Series wheels wrapped around 37-inch BFGoodrich mud-terrain tires.
We know many of your ideas on how to customize your Bronco when you actually get them, but did any of these concepts stir you in a different direction? Which one of these concepts do you like better? If these are the wheels you want on your Bronco, learn more below.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts (additional styles sold separately)
- Push through center cap with flush cap appearance option available
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings with HD 4500 lbs. applications available
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Method's best-selling 305 NV wheel comes in 16 inch, 17 inch, 18 inch and 20 inch options in bronze