You don’t have to be submerged in the aftermarket truck industry to know that this is not your ordinary Ford F-250. The Baja Forged Super Duty you see here was built at the LGE-CTS facility in San Dimas, CA. As the name suggests, the Baja Forged truck will be used as a chase truck as well as a mobile command center, workshop and campsite.
The exterior has been modified quite a bit including a custom Pronghorn modular utility flatbed. Look closely at the front fenders and you’ll notice that it’s not fiberglass, but instead made of carbon fiber. Up top you’ll find a Tepui Hybox roof top tent mounted to one of Baja Forged’s very own roof rack.
For wheels Baja Forged opted for the classic 305 NV HD in bronze that are wrapped in BF Goodrich tires. Be sure to check out all the features that the 305 has to offer below.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts with optional colors available
- Push through center cap with flush cap appearance option available
- Heavy Duty (HD) 4500 lbs. load rating for maximum payload
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
Wheels: 18x9 Method Race Wheel 305 NV HD Bronze
Exterior: Baja Forged front bumper, roof rack, carbon fiber fenders; Hiroad box utility bed; B&W hitch; BF Goodrich 37x13.50 KM3 Mud-Terrain tires
Suspension: Icon stage 5 F350 4.5" Lift; Hellwig big wig air springs, front swary bar, rear sway bar; Viair dual compressors and air tanks; Dual steeering stabilizer
Interior: Katzkin leather seat covers; Ford safe; Builtright Ind. rear seat release kit, dash mount; Tech panels; Pelican cases