South Racing came and swept Baja Poland, three in FIA and one in national. Aron Domzala and co driver Simon Gospaodarcyk took home 1st place in the T4 class and 4th overall. Gerard Farre and Armand Monleon in 2nd place and Kees Koolen and Serge Bruygens took 3rd place. In the National cup Michal Goczal/Kamil Heller took home the 1st Polish National Championship.
The Wysoka Grzęda Baja Poland is the second round of the year and the first event since the Covid lockdown. As you can probably tell in the photos, the biggest issue was the weather. Many of the cars weren’t designed for wet conditions. Many times the team had radiators that were blocked with mud. It was no walk in the park for South Racing, but they still managed to win. On top of wet conditions, drivers and co drivers had to deal with cold weather and were often seen shaking and freezing during service time.
The teams are running on Method Race Wheels 401 UTV Series beadlock wheels. Learn more about the wheels below.
- Developed for the serious off-road enthusiast
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Protected Schrader valve place between wheel spokes
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.1 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Super strong 1600 lbs. load rating
We are currently looking for passionate, dedicated racers with the drive to win. Team members receive steep discounts on race products, dedicated factory support, eligibility to R&D new equipment and more! Click here: Method Race Wheels Racer Program