By now you may have already seen 2020 Baja coverage, but if you haven’t you might notice that Justin Lofton didn’t use his trusty trophy truck this year, but rather a Jimco “Hammerhead.” On this episode of Ahh Beef, Justin is prerunning in Plaster City , CA. The car is equipped with 103 Race Series buggy beadlock wheels. Watch the video above and learn more about the wheel below.
- Designed with Class 1 and Pre Runners in mind
- Shorter spoke with a wide-five bolt pattern
- Material reduction in hub to reduce overall weight
- The next generation of the ultimate race wheel — Lighter. Stronger. Faster.
- Solid A356 aluminum construction with proprietary heat treatment
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.4 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Strong load ratings from 1900 – 3100 lbs. based on wheel size