Baja 500 2020 is now in the books and as you would expect, the McMillin Racing team take home another win. Dan McMillin took his first Baja 500 win! Watch their journey starting with the pre-run and finishing off with a race recap.
- The next generation of the ultimate race wheel — Lighter. Stronger. Faster.
- Countless race wins and championship honors across multiple classes
- Solid A356 aluminum construction with proprietary heat treatment
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.4 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Increased room for clearance of larger brake calipers
- 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Mega strong 4000 lbs. load rating
- Custom bolt drilled bolt patterns and hub openings available